- Are you a recent graduate?
- Are you already working in the profession for some years now?
- Are you studying one of our specialty disciplines at university?
Dipl.- Ing. Oliver Buck at INTERGEO 2018 in Frankfurt
OUR OFFICE IN NUMBERS
is the average age of our team
We’re headed in the right direction.
- High professional standards:To always be at the cutting edge of technical developments, we continually invest in further education such as software training (AutoCAD,Geobüro,Geo8,GEOgraf), drone pilot licenses and LEICA training courses.
- Challenging and diverse projects: From private homes, to logistics halls, to wind farms, to shopping centers – take a look at our references.
- Personal potential: Your personal development is important to us. That’s why we not only support the development of your technical know-how but also other important skills. For example: Courses in self organization, time management or change management – in weekday seminars fully paid for by the company.
- Development of young employees: We are pleased to share our expertise. Well-grounded training and education is one of our top priorities. As a large training workplace for surveying technicians in Hessen, ten young people have completed their apprenticeships at Buck Surveying and ten more are currently doing their training.
- Fair compensation: Well-paid jobs are standard at our company. We also add plenty of extras – such as holiday and Christmas pay, bonus card and a company pension plan.
- State-of-the-art equipment: Our work stations, measurement buses and equipment always make use of the latest technology..
Take a look at our Facebook ans Instagram page and find out about our regular team events.
Start a visual tour of our offices
Welcome to our surveying office. Take a look around our offices – and perhaps you’ll not only get to know our business premises but also your future workplace!
Your contact person for questions:
Tel.: 0561-983 982-44